Volume Loss, Sagging and Wrinkled Skin Treatment
Volume loss and sagging skin are common in the aging face. Folds can form around the nose, mouth, and chin due to because of loss of fat and other deep tissues. Sagging and dark circles around the eyes are associated with age and looking tired. Cosmetic dermatology uses natural fillers to bring back a healthier and more youthful appearance.
Cosmetic treatments for sagging, folded skin, and volume loss
- Hyaluronic Acid fillers such as Juvederm®, Restylane® and Versa®, are injectable gels used to add volume and smooth away facial lines and wrinkles. The hyaluronic acid in these fillers is identical to what occurs naturally in all humans.
- Sculptra®, is a collagen stimulator that causes your own body to synthesize collagen. This provides a long lasting correction to volume loss, helping restore the deep, underlying structures resulting in a more youthful shape to the face
- Bellafill® is a long term solution to acne scars. Bellafill® stimulates collagen and fills scars directly. Bellafill® works well for shallow acne scars.
- Radiesse® is another filler that can be used for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Radiesse® is also used in correcting volume loss in the back of the hands
Areas commonly treated for volume loss include:
- Lips, both upper and lower
- Fine lines on the upper lip “smoker’s lines”
- Nasolabial folds, lines that run from your nose to your mouth
- Smile lines, lines at the corner of your mouth
- Cheeks, hollow or sagging cheeks
- Hands, reducing visible veins, fuller hands
For more information on which cosmetic treatment is best for you, please contact us. Whether you’re looking to treat volume loss or superficial wrinkles our solutions will have you feeling younger and more confident.